Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lacquistry Shredded


Today I have a very special surprise for you…and one that I can’t stop talking about: Lacquisty Nail polish! This week I got my extra special nail mail from Jenna, along with a very sweet and personalized note. She is one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever had the pleasure of purchasing a product from and I am already looking forward to my next trip to her shop on etsy.com! 

On to the goodies~ here are the lovely Aqua Shredded and Silver Holo Shredded. (Sometimes I just sit and look at the bottles because they are so pretty!)



Now to my manis. I applied 2 coats of Silver Holo Shredded over 1 coat of Finger Paints Black Expressionism. I had to use artificial lighting, but the beauty was not lost on this breathtaking polish

Look at the stunning exquisiteness of Silver Holo Shredded!

Playing with the Aqua Shredded, this time I opted to try layering 1 coat over my 2 coats of Silver Holo Shredded…and I nearly passed OUT!!!! 

LOOK AT THIS GORGEOUSNESS!!!
 I LOVE this look! This may be my favorite Lacquistry polish combo (at this very second (I change my mind constantly!)) I have so many colors to try these Shredded polishes over. Hmmmm…. What a wonderful dilemma! =)  

Have you tried Lacquistry Nail Polish yet? You can check it out at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Lacquistry. What do you think of Jenna’s Shredded Aqua and Shredded Silver Holo?

I hope you enjoyed & thanks so much for following! I’m thrilled to see that I have 31 followers. Woot woot!! =) Happy Lacquering!  

9 comments:

  1. OMG! This is stunning! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow both are breath taking. What's the matter with me I order black shredded but didn't get these two. Well, I have to wait till Jenna makes more. I'm waiting to get Black shredded in the mail soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these on another blog and think it's so cool! I may need to get me some! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! its not something you usually see! :) thanks for following my blog! i took a look at your blog and am now a follower! keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! It's different from the usual glitters you always see!

    ReplyDelete