Saturday, May 19, 2012

Layla Mercury Twilight & Ultra Violet

Hello Lovelies & happy sunny week-end!! It is so gorgeous here today that I spent the entire afternoon weeding just one of our flower gardens with my hubby. The sun felt awesome and the flowers are blooming like crazy already. I also took a few breaks to feed the fish in our pond some bread with my daughter. :] Needless to say, it's time to start grilling supper and I'm already tired!

I have been in a bit of a nail art "slump" (for lack of better term) lately, which is why my posts have been so few and far between. Thankfully, I will have The Purple Crumpet Fairy Summer Challenge to help inspire me over the next few months, which will be wonderful. Also, I have a number of indie polishes that I have been stashing that are still in my untried pile that are in dire need of some attention. ^.^

For today, I want to simply share a few swatches of beautiful color with you...since I am Colorsplash Nails. :) I am always drawn to holographics and I was immediately in love with these the moment I saw them released. I am still working on perfecting my application technique and of course, the pictures are NEVER as good as in person, but I still adore the living daylights out of these girls.

I present to you, Layla Mercury Twilight. 
 And, Layla Ultra Violet.
Have you tried any of the Layla Holographic Effects yet? I found mine tucked away on a bottom shelf at my Ulta store. :)

I hope you all have a magnificent week-end and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)

6 comments:

  1. I have ocean rush and love it. However, when the bottle came in the mail I could not believe how small it was. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Sue. For the price, the bottles do seem pretty small...but the holos are just so incredible!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous both of them! <3

    ReplyDelete