Saturday, January 26, 2013

Chaos & Crocodiles Piggy Bank

Hello Lovelies! Happy Saturday to all of you. Do you have any big plans for the weekend? We have had a LOT of snow here in Michigan over the past few days, so I am more than happy to stay home where it's nice and warm. And where I can play with my nail polish! =)

I have a polish I want to show you today that I knew I just had to have the very second I saw it. Why? Well, because it had CIRCLE shapes in it! And, it looked pretty darn pretty, too! This polish comes from Sarey at Chaos & Crocodiles.

Take a peek at Chaos & Crocodiles Piggy Bank and see what I mean!
Here is one Coat of Chaos & Crocodiles Piggy Bank with CG Senorita Bonita undies.
Sarey describes Piggy Bank as "a variety of pink matte glitters with scattered hot pink, light pink, fuchsia, and white glitters, along with a hint of rainbow sparkle in a clear base."
Piggy Bank applied very smoothly and dry time was minimal.
I used one coat of Gelous (which probably wasn't necessary) and one of Seche Vite as my top coat.
CIRCLE shapes, CIRCLE shapes, CIRCLE shapes! @.@
Upclose! "If you look closely, you’ll see small copper circles and two sizes of silver circles, like tiny little coins!"
You can find Chaos & Crocodiles polishes on etsy and you should definintely check out their FB page. Currently, Piggy Bank is not in her etsy store... Just keep checking her FB page for updates on restocks! However, she does have other polishes available at this time.
 
I hope you are keeping warm (if you're a snow bunny like me) and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one gorgeous glitter bomb! And it's pink! I love me some pink glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete