Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Crows Toes Her Goose Got Cooked

Hello Lovelies! I am sitting here, all cozied up by my fireplace and cuddling with my laptop. =) And...I cannot stop staring at my nails!! About six weeks ago, I discovered the AMAZING Crows Toes polishes. The moment I saw Her Goose Got Cooked, I knew it had to be mine!

And looky...it is!!! >.<
Here is one coat of Crows Toes Her Goose Got Cooked over one coat of A England Bridal Veil.
Crows Toes Her Goose Got Cooked applied perfectly and dried quickly. Check out that *bling*.
I used one coat of Gelous to smooth out the glitter and one of Seche Vite as my top coat.
I am a huuuuuuuuuge fan of glitter polish and this one shot up to the top of my list immediately!
I am so so so happy I bought this polish and it's officially part of my collection!
 
Lauri, the creative genious behind Crows Toes, has a blog that will keep you up-to-date on everything Crows Toes related, including polls and release dates of new polishes. You can purchase Crows Toes from Leah Ann at Llarowe (the only place you can order Her Goose Got Cooked) or from Kim at Overall Beauty. Go check them out!!

I hope you are having a great day and as always,
Happy Lacquering! =)

2 comments: