Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kelara Lacquers Seaside & Fairy Farts

Hello Lovelies! As promised, I have returned with more polishes from the dynamic duo at Kelara Lacquers, Kellan and Tara. The two masterminds have come up with four collections: The Colors for a Cause Collection, The Double Rainbow Collection, The Planetary Collection, and The Fantasy Collection. Today, I have two polishes from The Fantasy Collection to share with you!

First, let me introduce you to Kelara Lacquers Seaside.
This is Seaside in three coats. This blue. It's absolutely, totally, mind-blowingly stunning.
Kelara Lacquers Seaside applied effortlessly and dried quickly.
I used one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat. I seriously LOVE the holo glitters in this polish!
Seaside definitely "will take you away to the deep blue sea with it's stunning blue base and turquoise holographic glitter." Ahhhh...
 
As we continue along to the next polish in the Fantasy Collection, "it will sweep you away to a distant land full of fun and whimsy."
 
Brace yourselves for Kelara Lacquers Fairy Farts! YaY! (This has Kelara Lacquers Seaside as undies.)
I applied one coat to achieve this look! Keep in mind, I did use Kelara Lacquers Seaside as undies. However, I believe that you could reach full opacity with Fairy Farts (hee hee) in three coats. 
Fairy Farts (I will never get tired of saying that!!) went on smoothly and dried in record time.
 Here is one pic without any topcoat.
For the rest of the pics, I used one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat. I LOVE Fairy Farts!!! This heavenly polish is packed with "purple, blue, pink, and holographic micro glitter."



Have you ever seen a fairy fart? Me neither! But if I did, I'm sure it would look as magical as this polish!
 
I loved both of these polishes and I am thrilled to have them in my polish collection. They are each unique and beautiful~I highly recommend them both!
 
 
 To purchase these and many other beautiful Kelara Lacquers, visit their shop here and make sure you like Kelara Lacquers on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

 
I hope you have a fantastic day and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*

1 comment: