Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rainbow Polish Taffy

Hello Lovelies! It is very cold and windy here in Michigan today. Hopefully you are all warm where you are! Sooo, I have a funtastic polish to share with you that I have loved from the moment that I first saw it. Can you guess what it is??? (No peeking at my blog post title!) You looked, didn't you?

Ok~I'll show you. It's the delicious Rainbow Polish Taffy! >.<
Two coats of Taffy are layered over CG Kinetic Candy. Pretty & yummy!
The polish applied smoothly with no clumping. I tipped my Taffy bottle upside-down before I began applying CG Kinetic Candy, which helped bring all of the gorgeous glitters to the top of my bottle.
Reflected in Rainbow Polish Taffy "are light blues, aquas, pink, lime green and white. A pretty pastel combination with hex and square glitters."
I used one coat of Seche Vite as my top coat and to speed up the overall drying process. 
This polish totally lived up to my dreams! I love it just as much in person as I did in pictures online.
 
 
You can find Tonya/Rainbow Polish on FB and polishes like Taffy and many others can be purchased on etsy and bigcartel. Go take a look! I promise you that you'll be happy that you did. =)

Have a spectacular day and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment