Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sparkle Nail Lacquer "Programmable Soda"

Hello Lovelies! Today is my second day (here is day one) of Sparkle Nail Lacquer fun and I've got the creative and unique "Programmable Soda" to share with you! Without further ado, here we go...

This is Sparkle Nail Lacquer "Programmable Soda" over CC Holo Blue Heaven.
This polish was quite thick so I added a few drops of Orly Thinner to the bottle. I found that this worked wonders! I was able to apply it in thin smooth brushstrokes.
I love the large black hexes and I was happy that two of them came out without any fishing. (Before I thinned it out, I had to fish around for them.)
This is one thin coat of "Programmable Soda". Look at those blue and yellow squares! >.<
I used two coats of Gelous to smooth it out and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and to speed up my dry time.
"Programmable Soda" is loaded with "gold sparkle, matte purple micro slices, hot pink matte slices, matte yellow squares, neon blue squares, large black hex, fine purple hex, neon pink and green fine hex". It's a little bit of everything!
 
To purchase "Programmable Soda" and many other Sparkle Nail Lacquers, you can visit their shop here and make sure you like Sparkle Nail Lacquers on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.
 
Have a SUPER Super Bowl Sunday and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)




*This polish was sent for my honest review*
 
 


1 comment: