Thursday, March 21, 2013

Jindie Nails Be Someone Cute

Hello Lovelies! I have been wanting to share these swatches for a while now, so I'm happy that I've got a little time this evening to put together a quick post. Without further adieu...
 
This is Jindie Nails Be Someone Cute.
Be Someone Cute "has all matte glitters in the colors neon pink, white and black all in a sheer pink base with hot pink micro flakies added to it."
I used three coats of Be Someone Cute, one coat of Gelous, and one coat of Seche Vite. This polish dries super fast~like lightning fast and went on very smoothly for me, which = easy application. And the matte glitters are absolutely fabulous together.
I've always loved matte glitter, so Be Someone Cute was easy to fall for. :]
 

To purchase Be Someone Cute or other polishes by Jindie Nails, you can visit Jen's shop here and you can also shop on Llarowe. Make sure you head over and like Jindie Nails on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

 

Thanks for stopping by and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*

2 comments: