Monday, March 18, 2013

Jindie Nails Princess Breath

Hello Lovelies! Are you staying warm and cozy? Ever since the time change, I've been beyond ready for spring to get here already...as the sleet pings off my windows. @.@

Today I have the gorgeous Jindie Nails Princess Breath to share with you! Although I've only recently begun my Jindie Nails collection/addiction, I have to admit that these are quickly becoming one of my favorite artistically handmade polishes. 

Here is Jindie Nails Princess Breath.
Princess Breath is "pale blue/green with various size and color round and hex glitters." Yes, I did say ROUND GLITTERS!
Wa-HOO! :D
This is three coats of Princess Breath with one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat. I love that this polish needs no undies to look this fabulous!
Princess Breath is amazing in every way. It is a breeze to apply~the glitter was simple to brush across my nail in nice even strokes with no dragging. The polish was buildable~each layer built up the glitter and the base perfectly. It dried nicely~especially with a coat of Seche Vite on top. And, last but not least,
IT HAS CIRCLE GLITTER!!!!! YAY!!!!

To purchase Princess Breath or other polishes by Jindie Nails, you can visit Jen's shop here and you can also shop on Llarowe. Make sure you head over and like Jindie Nails on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

What Jindie Nails polish do you have??

Have a colorful day and as always,

Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*


No comments:

Post a Comment