Friday, March 8, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Beach Boardwalk

Hello Lovelies! I'm so happy that March is here. And I'm even happier to see that NEONS are popping up again! Today I've got a neon orange with neon glitters to share with you, so get out your sunglasses. Here's the fourth milky I promised you:

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Beach Boardwalk.
 Beach Boardwalk is "a flourescent orange milky with large pacific blue hex, neon pink hearts, medium bright green and small neon yellow hex."
 Beach Boardwalk has a brilliant cast of neons that dance on your fingertips!
It SCREAMS "LOOK AT ME!"
 This is three coats of Beach Boardwalk. 
 Before I put on my polish, I tipped the bottle upside down for about 30 minutes to allow all of the larger glitters to move to the top of the bottle. When applying, I swirled the brush in the bottle to collect as many large pieces as possible. In between each nail, I closed the bottle and tipped it upside down to get the larger pieces up toward the top again. This is the process I use with all large glitter polishes. With Beach Boardwalk, I did have to fish for some large blue hexes. However, this is not uncommon.
 
I used one coat of Seche Vite as a topcoat and to help with the drying process.
 

Beach Boardwalk will be available soon. However, you can still purchase many other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes by visiting Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.
  
 
I hope you're having an amazing Friday and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)



*This polish was sent for my honest review*

1 comment: