Sunday, March 10, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Caramel Apple

Hello Lovelies! Are you having a good weekend? Mine has been very peaceful and relaxing. Today, my son has an Orchestra concert that we are looking forward to. Other than that, I've been busy blogging and swatching. And I have so many amazing polishes to share with you, so less talk and more pics! =)

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Caramel Apple.
Liquid Sky Caramel Apple is "a caramel colored holo that shifts to vibrant green apple when warm."
These pics were taken after running my hands under cool water.
I took these after running my hands under warm water.
 
Caramel Apple went on perfectly with zero streaking or pooling. I acheived full opacity in two coats! And, it is sooo much fun putting it on and watching it turn from caramel to green as it warms on your nail bed. >.< 
 
I highly recommend this polish for every collection. It's a holo. It changes color with different temperatures. It's beautiful. And it's fun to wear!!
 

To purchase Caramel Apple (March 16) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.


I hope you are enjoying your week-end and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)




*This polish was sent for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. wow this is amazing! color change AND holo! gorg <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgomgomg. seriously? is this for real? i didnt even know color changers could change to such a contrasting shade...let alone a gorgeous holo and something that makes me hungry!?!?

    ReplyDelete