Saturday, March 9, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Northern Lights

Hello Lovelies! I have a gorgeous polish to show you this afternoon that I think you will like~and it's from the amazing Liquid Sky Lacquer!

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Northern Lights.
Northern Lights is "a cinnamon opaque with mauve and pale green shifts."
This took only two coats to reach full opacity and went on smoothly. I used one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat.
 Northern Lights is such a lovely rich color!


To purchase Northern Lights (at the next restock) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.


I hope you are having a great Saturday and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)




*This polish was sent for my honest review.*



No comments:

Post a Comment