Saturday, March 2, 2013

Meg Polish Trio

Hello Lovelies! A few weeks ago, I had the fortunate luck to stumble upon one of the neatest new custom blended nail polishes!

Remember this: Meg Polish.

What drew me to this shop was the beauty and uniqueness of Meg's Big Ten polishes. (Yes, I actually said Big Ten polishes. No, I don't actually pay attention to sports. Usually.) However, I am a former high school cheerleader (rah, rah), born in Iowa (go Hawks!) and now I live in Michigan. So yeah, these polishes got me a little excited! And let's be honest~a girl who loves sports loves to represent her team. Why not start with your nails? And an added bonus?
These polishes look amazing whether you wear them in support of a team or just for funzies! >.<
 
Are you excited to see?? Ok!
 
Let me state, for the record (and any sports fans), that I wore my Meg Polish for fun.
 
First up is Meg Polish Wildcats.
I used one coat of of Meg Polish Wildcats and one coat of FP Expressionism as undies.
 
This polish went on very smoothly with no dragging or pulling. The suspension base was wonderful, as it kept the glitters all perfectly distributed. Every brush had plenty of glitter for each nail.
I used one coat of Gelous to smooth out the glitters and one coat of Seche Vite to seal and help speed up the drying process.
 
I was absolutely THRILLED with this polish!! LOOK AT THAT SPARKLE!!!
 
The second polish is Meg Polish Hoosiers.
This is one coat of Hoosiers with one coat of FP Expressionism as undies.
 
This polish also went on smoothly and had fantastic glitter distribution. Great formula!

I used one coat of Gelous to smooth out the glitters and one coat of Seche Vite to seal and help speed up the drying process.
  
I love how the red pops against the white!
 
Lastly, we have Meg Polish Times Square.
This is one coat Times Square with three coats of CC Fly With Me.
I found Times Square to be a touch on the thick side, so I added a couple drops of Orly Thinner and it was perfect! The brushstrokes were very smooth and glitters slid across my nail effortlessly.
I used one coat of Seche Vite to seal and help speed up the drying process.
I used these colors together as a tribute to my future trip to New York in a month. Every time I've seen a picture of NYC and Times Square, I think of Wicked. Hence, the CC Fly With Me green undies!
 
I love this trio! They are really very creative and it's obvious that Meg has put a ton of hard work and love into these beauties. Of course, you could take my word for it, or...pick up one for yourself! Each 15ml bottle sells for $8. =)
 
To purchase these or other Meg Polishes, visit Meg's shop here. Make sure you take a second and head over to take a peek at her phenomenal polishes. Go team! ^.^



Have a fantastic Saturday and as always,


Happy Lacquering! =)


 


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

1 comment: