Sunday, April 7, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Polka Dot Heaven

Hello Lovelies! Carolyn from Liquid Sky Lacquer has sent me three gorgeous polishes that are going to be released on April 13th. This one is beyond spectacular...period.

Liquid Sky Lacquer Polka Dot Heaven (two coats).
Polka Dot Heaven with A England Camelot undies.
Polka Dot Heaven has EVERY SINGLE CIRCLE GLITTER I've ever dreamed of. "The name says it all!"
I prefer using Polka Dot Heaven over undies, as it is in a clear base. I found it applied best using the dabbing method (drop a small dollop in the center of the nail and gently spread it to the edges, evenly dispersing the glitters as you go). It layered beautifully! I had no problem at all getting glitters on my brush (big, medium, and small).
I used one coat of Gelous to smooth over the glitters and one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and to speed dry time.
I am in LOVE with Polka Dot Heaven! It is so amazingly perfectly gorgeous. As a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of circle glitters, it should come as no surprise that I fell for this one.  


To purchase Polka Dot Heaven (available on April 13) and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Enjoy your Sunday and as always,
 
Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous polish and you are right, it is circle glitter heaven!! Right in a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love circle glitter! This is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am obsessed with circle glitter, this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete