Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Like A Boss

Hello Lovelies! I've had this polish in my stash of polishes to show you for a while now and I have debated on what color to swatch it over. I tried it over gray and it looked pretty...but not exactly "boss-like". Then, I found the magic color that really worked for me (personally). Check it out!

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Like A Boss.
Like A Boss is a "glitter bomb with white and black squares and rectangles; small white hex and medium red hex".
I used one coat of Like A Boss over my undies: one coat of FP Paper Mache covered with one coat of Orly Glowstick. To top it all of, I applied one coat of Seche Vite as topcoat and to speed the drying process.
I LOVE this POLISH!! ^.^
Oh, and here it is over gray...

To purchase Like A Boss and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Enjoy your Wednesday and as always,

 
Happy Lacquering! =)


*This polish was sent for my honest review*

2 comments: