Sunday, September 29, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer One Year Anniversary Liquid Sky

Hello Lovelies! I am so happy to announce that Carolyn at Liquid Sky Lacquer is celebrating her ONE YEAR Anniversary! Every single polish she creates is brilliant and she continues to surprise me with her creativity with each restock! I am thrilled for Carolyn and I wish her many, many more years of continued success. Onto the Anniversary polish! :) 

This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Liquid Sky.
(Over A England Camelot)
Liquid Sky is "Carolyn's 1st year anniversary polish. This polish has pink and teal glitters of all shapes and sizes with fine holo dust".
For this mani, I used one easy to apply coat of Liquid Sky over two coats of A England Camelot, followed by one coat of Seche Vite. I had zero issues with glitter application and I was thrilled with the results.
 
To purchase Liquid Sky and other Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes now, visit Carolyn's shop here. Also, make sure you head over and like Liquid Sky Lacquer on FB and follow whimsicalcolor on Instagram to stay updated on restocks and new polish releases.

Have a super Sunday and as always,
 
HAPPY LACQUERING! =)
xxRychelle

*This polish was sent for my honest review.*

1 comment: